Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Review: OPI Katy Perry Collection

Last week I got sent a buch of products from a great online discount store called http://www.aveyou.com. The company sells everything beauty related and at great prices. They gave me a $150 gift cirtificate to their site to review their company and products. I ordered Nail Polishes. Mainly because they had a massive eray of choices. I have never tried OPI or ESSIE polishes before so I thought I would take the oppertunity to try them out. Today I am going to show you the Katy Perry OPI collection, which I had been wanting for ever!

The reason I got these products is because I love the colours. Especially the glitter colours. When I received the package (I had to pay £26 TAX as it was shipped from the US which was a bummer) My friend and I actually screamed! We opened the box and looked strait at these... I swatched 'The one that got away' first, I was amazed! The colour was so pigmented and opaque, I didn't actually like this colour online but I was wowed! The polish has little glitter specks in the bottle which made the finished look look amazing! The next colour was 'Last friday night' This was one of the glitter polishes (the blue one)  loved this in the bottle but I think the application of this was a little bit sheer. 'Teenage Dream' is the same, I love this colour but you need loads of coats... Also these glitter polishes flake of if a base coat is not used. Finally 'The one that got away' is a purpley redey colour which is sort of the same as 'Not like the Movies' but a different colour.

I love the applicator of these, They have a lovely strong handle which I can use with ease and the applicator is a thick rectangle shape which fits to the shape of my nail.

You can but this online or in stores for $8 - $10

♥♥♥♥ 4 STARS

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Awh I really want them just from the pictures!

http://zoeandherblog.blogspot.com/
Zoe xoxo

Beth said...

I love these colours..i like the blue glitter one..
and that deep purple shade is GORGEOUS - i must have it x